Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Boston, MA
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
- Collaborate with Zoovu's Partner Success Team in EMEA to develop the recruitment and management of US based SI, ISV and Digital Agency partnerships
- Drive regular communication (weekly, biweekly, quarterly, yearly) with partners to address pipeline, active engagement, and overall action items
- Develop and implement partner specific business plans (Training, Delivery Capabilities, Pipeline) that align with Zoovu's regional and/or vertical strategy
- Develop and manage executive relationships with implementation, ISV, SI and Digital Agency partners to accelerate each partner's ability to position, sell, and solution the Zoovu platform
- Educate Zoovu Partners on delivery methodology to drive alignment between partner scoping/staffing and Zoovu Expert Services
- Be the conduit between Zoovu and Partner Marketing to drive lead generation & market awareness
- Incorporate Zoovu and Customer feedback into a partner scorecard that will be used to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as liaison between partner and various internal Zoovu Teams (PS, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Product & Technology, Finance)
- Work with partner practice leads and alliance managers to create a business plan around pipeline and resource capacity
- Ensure partner is enabled to transact with Zoovu
- Align regional partner enablement strategy with region sales and services strategy
- Periodically review partner ecosystem and rationalize as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject, with a background in software consulting, new business and/or partner development
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing software directly for end customers and/or channel development / strategic alliance experience
- Experience of working with Marketing Cloud Vendors, SI's, Agency groups, Retailers and Brands is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- The drive, ambition and commitment to do what it takes to be successful
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for successes and failures
- A sharp focus on goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
Back to top