Digital Platform Consultant
- Boston, MA
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
- Become an expert in the Zoovu solution and understand the value and vision that we bring to our clients
- Become a respected, trusted advisor to our customers - supporting them through a rapid delivery process and successful go-live
- Understand the customers business, the scope of what was sold, and what was contracted to be delivered
- Manage customer expectations to ensure a successful project outcome for all parties
- Leverage a strong CS background to take a hands-on, technical approach to project deliveries:
- Follow delivery methodologies
- Onboard, Enable and implement assistants
- Support for data integrations, including data requirements, data analysis, and 3rd party integrations and APIs
- Deliver supporting artifacts / documentation
- Engage with and overseeing the Solution Engineering team for highly technical, complex implementation requirement
- Provide thoughtful feedback to product teams to guide the strategic direction of the Zoovu platform
- Ruthlessly seek out areas of improvement to make the Professional Services team faster, more agile, and more capable
Skills / Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related STEM subject
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Digital Consulting, SaaS, eCommerce or IT project management
- Proven track record in project management and in completing projects on time and within budget. Some understanding of Agile project management would be beneficial
- Industry expertise in Financial Services, Telecoms, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Electronics would be an advantage
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and CRO
- A passion for helping brands achieve outstanding Customer Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a track record of building and managing strong relationships and an ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people
- Solutions focused approach and consultancy mentality
- Outstanding communication skills with (both written and verbal) with a high level of empathy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively challenge and debate
- High level of drive, ambition and determination with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed and develop in a young, fast growing company
- Creative and imaginative with the confidence to put ideas forward
- Proactive self starter able to work autonomously
- Fluent written and verbal English
What can we offer you?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Remote working
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Salary dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Back to top