DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes Expert
- Wroclaw, Poland
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
DevOps/SRE team in Zoovu is responsible for providing infrastructure for all development teams. It includes provisioning cloud resources, providing developer productivity tooling (e.x. CI/CD, Git servers, collaboration platforms), monitoring and security solutions. It's also responsible for optimizing cloud expenses and improving daily work of other engineers.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You will act as a Kubernetes expert inside the company, besides other DevOps responsibilities. Your will oversee further transition into Kubernetes - both in ensuring maturity of our infrastructure and ensuring that our developers have all the tools, knowledge and best practices available.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a DevOps/SRE at Zoovu, you will be a part of our growing DevOps team and you will be involved in:
- Provisioning cloud infrastructure (instances, databases, clusters, networking, monitoring)
- Implementing tooling to increase developer productivity and satisfaction
- Improving our high-availability production environment, ensuring our customers continue to be successful
- Working within our agile engineering teams to promote DevOps best practices
- Trying out great solutions to improve our logging, monitoring, backup strategies
- Researching infrastructure and application security options
- Optimizing cost and resource usage plans
Back to top