Customer Success Manager
- Cape Town, South Africa
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Drive adoption of the customer success programme within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programmes aligned with Zoovu philosophy and product capability, tailored to our Customers' business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value to the Customer.
- Drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Manage customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time-frame.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers and feedback to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership' content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful
- Promote the Company's services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture.
- Bachelors degree in a STEM subject
- Experience in management consulting, customer success, account management, business development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Fluent/native German is essential. Other languages would be an advantage, particularly Russian.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Prior experience consulting on SaaS technologies or within a SaaS vendor would be desirable
- Strong customer focus: wants to make things easier, smoother and better for clients, and does not give up when faced with obstacles to achieving this
- Authentic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Diplomatic and friendly personality who communicates directly and proactively
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives
- Motivated by helping others, making things happen and sharing information and experience
- Loves being structured, concise and efficient
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience
Back to top