Customer Success Manager
- London, United Kingdom
We are the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for: Web, Mobile, Chat-bots, Voice-enabled devices and In-Store use. Our intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions at the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
We landed our Series B round of funding in 2019 and invested that into the business and our people which has allowed us to now work with some truly fantastic clients such as: Amazon; Microsoft; COTY; Nespresso, Canon and Samsung. It's no wonder we have experienced phenomenal growth and this is because of our people, our product and the problems that we are solving for our customers. From extinguishing choice paralysis to significantly reducing buyers remorse.
Your role as a Customer Success Manager at Zoovu
- Drive adoption of the customer success programme within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programmes aligned with Zoovu philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers' business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Mange customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time-frame.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership' content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Promote the Company's services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture.
You will have:
- A University Degree with computer science or engineering background
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Proficient in Data Driven Success
- Experience consulting on SaaS technologies or within a SaaS vendor
- Had exposure working with clients ensuring satisfaction and success with your account base
- Worked with your assigned client base and consulted with them on how they can enhance the use of the solution
- Played a role of being a key point of contact for your customers
- Not just maintained the relationships with your clients, but also made sure those relationship flourished and grew
Key Skills we're looking for:
- Strong service orientation: wants to make things easier, smoother and better for clients, and does not give up when she/he faces hurdles in achieving this
- Authentic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Diplomatic personality who communicates directly, friendly and proactively
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives
- Motivated by helping others, making things happen and sharing information and experience
- Loves being structured, concise and efficient
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Remote working
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company going through their next stage of growth
Back to top