Content Creator - Customer Education
- Boston, MA
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients. Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are currently looking for a Content Creator- Customer Education in the US. The role is fully remote, but candidates must be able to travel to Boston on occasion, if needed.
Are you known for your talent of always finding the right words and tone? You're an enthusiastic communicator, comfortable on camera, able to craft solid arguments - while showing empathy and an ability to engage? Then you might be excited about this opportunity:
What is the opportunity? 🌟
At Zoovu we genuinely care about our customers: that's why we are launching a new team to entirely focus on creation of educational content around our product.
You will work in a fast-growing, highly innovative company that's driving real change in the industry.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about education and the creation of high-quality, engaging content to join our new Zoovu Academy team. You'll be working on growing our training initiatives and develop educational content to help Zoovu customers grow their business.
With Zoovu Academy we are providing self-service, mainly video format, to enable our customers achieve their goals, apply best practices, have an easy start and get the most out of Zoovu.
You'll work alongside our incredible team of product, customer success and support specialists to create educational video, audio and blog content and create an engaging learning experiences for our customers. Being an exceptional storyteller you understand how to package information into digestible and creative videos.
Please share relevant digital content or training examples of your work that correspond with the requirements of this role with your applications.
Your Responsibilities 🚀
- Conceptualize, script and create educational videos and training materials
- Own your creation process: drive all activities around creating, publishing and promoting your content do keep on track with content delivery
- Build out courses and guides around specific training areas
- Collaborate with product team, customer success and support specialists to reinforce clear voice and value communication about the product
- Contribute your own content ideas, applying your understanding of Zoovu, customer challenges and opportunities to improve
- We value accountability and responsibility: be ready to take over and own tasks and be responsible for their outcome
- Develop guidelines and advocate best practices to educate and enable our customers being successful
- Help building out an engaging and valuable onboarding experience for our customers to help them achieve results and see value
- Passionate about creative writing, training, ecommerce and innovative technologies
- Thorough understanding of the ecommerce landscape and B2B SaaS technologies
- Background in marketing strategy, SaaS product marketing or customer education
- Able to apply storytelling and effective messaging techniques to persuade, keep learners engaged
- Able to break down and explain complex issues by making them easily understandable
- Comfortable presenting and speaking on camera
- Tech-savviness; understanding of digital business, interest and excitement for innovative software solutions
- Curious mind, energized by driving your own projects and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated by helping others, making things happen and sharing information and experience
- Professionally fluent in English
- a degree in computer science/ IT or a related STEM subject
What we offer🤗
- Leave your footprint- this is a new mission within Zoovu and you'll be one of the first team members and creators for the Academy program
- Friendly and diverse global team with flat structures and a very collaborative, hands-on mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment will be provided as required to make sure you have everything you need to hit the ground running
Sounds exciting , but u nsure if you tick all the boxes? Don't let that hold you back from sending us your application . There is no 'perfect profile' so w hatever is your background we encourage you to apply - If you are excited and passionate about the job , j oining the Zoovu team means an opportunity to grow and advance .
Back to top