Business Development Representative (BDR)
- Boston, MA
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those \"virtual salespeople\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our continued growth, we will be looking for Business Development Representatives to join our North American team in the next few months and help the sales organization to generate new business opportunities.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building a pipeline of
- You will research, identify and prospect for new clients (email, cold calling, social reach outs and other creative methods)
- Conduct qualification conversations and coordinate hand-offs
- Demonstrate the value proposition of our products and services to key industry prospects
- Qualify and book appointments with key decision makers within target organizations
- Maintain high daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
- Career path aspirations to grow in the sales organization
- Must have a Bachelors degree in a STEM subject
- 1-2 years professional experience, ideally in a sales or technology environment
- 6-12 months of prospecting experience is a plus
- record of achievements that demonstrate a wining attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working remotely
- Goal oriented team player
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Back to top