Account Executive (SaaS Sales Manager)
- Stockholm, Sweden
Zoovu is the leading AI-driven Conversational Search Platform. More than 2.500+ Brands and Retailers such as Amazon, Canon, Whirlpool and KitchenAid drive conversions and revenues through their websites, chatbots and at stationary kiosks. Our intelligent digital sales assistants help millions of customers every day to find the right products, using Artificial Intelligence.
Our international team of 180+ people at our offices in Vienna, Wroclaw, Berlin, London, Boston and Houston works closely alligned.
For our further expansion into the Nordics, we're looking for dynamic sales talents that will grow with Zoovu!
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Research, identify and qualify potential new customers (B2B)
- Develop, manage and maintain the sales pipeline using a CRM system (Salesforce)
- Plan and conduct outbound activities (email, calls, social, networking)
- Engage, educate and consult potential new customer on the value of digital sales assistants
- Run sales campaigns and develop new business
- Contribute own ideas to further develop our go-to-market strategy, sales process, service and technology
- Unversity degree (Bachelor or Master, ideally in an IT-related field, engineering, alternatively business/management)
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales of a software / SaaS product or solution
- Fluent in Swedish (Plus: beneficial if you speak multiple Nordic languages)
- Fluent in English (full working proficiency)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong self-motivation
- Strong empathy and customer-first-focus
- Flexibility and capability to adapt in fast-moving envirionments
- Passion to challenge and discuss, not to argue
- Plus: experience in startup, tech company, e-commerce, or agency
What we offer:
- High level of individual responsibility
- Flexible work model (Remote / Co-working space with 6-weeks onboarding in Berlin)
- Attractive salary packages (base + commission)
- Flat hierarchies, open communication
- Dynamic and international work environment
- A lot of opportunity to contribute, develop a business and build a career
Interested? Apply today!
Back to top