- London, United Kingdom
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 190 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
Are you a New Business hunter with a flair for land and expand?
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team at an excellently positioned growing SaaS business.
Role and Responsibilities
Zoovu is seeking an Account Executive to accelerate our EMEA growth across Industries. In this role you will leverage the referenceable success and great work our Customer Success Managers are doing with our client base to prospect and win New Business. You will be supported to grow your won accounts across their markets and with Zoovu's diverse portfolio of products and services.
- Own the full sales cycle with a portfolio of prospect accounts in EMEA from lead qualification, prospecting, education, pitch and close.
- Leverage leads, events, referenceable clients, prospecting tools, BDR support plus your own network to build your client list
- Retain solid understanding of organisation structure, internal influences, customer's business environment, goals and risks to identify growth opportunities.
- Develop expert knowledge of Zoovu and utilise strategic solution selling to C-Level and stakeholders to create new revenue streams.
- Capitalise on client data and analytics along with industry insights and consumer trends to effectively communicate value to new clients.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly revenue targets by proactively seeking and closing new sales opportunities.
- Engage resources across our business to support the sales process and client buying process
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Customer Success teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live' and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership' content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Effectively communicate Zoovu's value-added services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / optimisation) through the relationships you have nurtured with new clients.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth, and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM subject to be considered
- Progressive 5+ years of B2B sales experience in SaaS or Martech with track record for results.
- Demonstrated successful closing of six figure software licensing deals as an individual contributor role as well as part of team selling in complex sales cycles involving C-Level and multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills with experience closing business with large and enterprise organisations essential. Land and expand strategy preferable
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to adapt and thrive in fast moving environment
- High activity self-starter used to building pipeline through their own output
- Resourceful and solutions oriented with a sharp focus on goals and results
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team member; remote, under pressure, minimal supervision, shifting priorities, a changing landscape, unstructured and evolving teams, complex external customer relationships
- Dedicated and resilient professionals with high integrity to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Charismatic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Excellent analytical, active listening, communication, organisation and influencing skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about eCommerce and marketing technologies
- Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint,etc) expert, and familiar with sales enablement tools including Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary, based on your experience, and uncapped commission on all sales
- Attractive benefits package
- Remote working
- Exposure to network and relationship with senior stakeholders at some of the largest companies in the world (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, P&G, Whirlpool, 3M etc.)
- Innovative and rapidly changing working environment at a global market leader
- Flat and clear structure and international teams
- Opportunity to advance your career in a thriving, growing company
Back to top