- Boston, MA
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we're 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a sales person in a store, those \"virtual sales people\" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
More so now than ever before, brands need ways to differentiate themselves and elevate the conversation with their customers and prospects. The market is prime for a solution that can leverage modern technologies to streamline the way customers find the products and services that truly meet their needs.
Zoovu is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our high performing sales team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will target enterprise-size companies across all industries.
We are looking for sales executives who are passionate about transforming how businesses adopt conversational artificial intelligence, and whose values align with the Zoovu culture.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Position the value of Zoovu's software and the conversational AI methodology to Enterprise size businesses
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer's journey to help them learn how Zoovu can grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects' business goals to determine if Zoovu can be a strategic investment for their business' growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
- 3+ years of quota carrying and closing experience with a consistent track record of success
- Bachelor Degree in a STEM subject
- Analyst Research and/or B2C SaaS sales experience is preferable
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience in using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
Back to top