Visual Designer, Marketing & Communications
Would you like your work to be seen by millions of people worldwide? Do you have a passion for creating concepts and designs that evoke emotion and drive action? Do you have the desire to contribute new ideas and the passion to execute them?
As a Visual Designer for the Marketing & Communications team, you’ll help develop and execute new concepts for Zoosk advertising on highly visible placements such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and more. You’ll work with a top direct response marketing team and UI team to build landing pages that drive adoption of Zoosk products and elevate the Zoosk brand across the globe. You’ll also be able to watch the results of your designs and respond to them with changes in our fast, iterative environment.
You are a team player; you shared in kindergarten. You have a passion for learning the latest techniques and trends and sharing them with your team. You rely on self-sufficiency, but are not afraid of asking questions. You care deeply about quality, and also accountability.
- Come up with creative concepts and execute designs for all digital advertising platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mobile, Video, Native, Display
- Evolve creative and design to elevate Zoosk brand
- Be the creative engine of Zoosk; always on the forefront of emerging trends and creative arenas
- Articulate design decisions to marketing team, and collaborate to iterate on designs
- Manage creative requests in a client facing manner from a fast paced, deadline driven team
- Drive ongoing digital A/B and multivariate testing strategy to increase click-through and conversion rates of advertisements and landing pages through thoughtful design iteration
- Work directly within Product to maintain brand consistency after user signup
- 3+ years experience as an internal designer for a marketing team.
- Strong online portfolio
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Willingness to let creative testing be the guiding light to your concepts and designs
- Ability to rapidly design, manage feedback, and iterate
- Ability to deliver solid designs on a tight deadline
- Experience designing landing pages
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree or equivalent education/experience in design field
IT’S COOL IF YOU
- Know something about video production and editing
- Have worked for a consumer-focused web company
- Are into photography and illustration
- Have a rockin’ Instagram account
- Are familiar with Actionscripting/HTML/CSS
Meet Some of Zoosk's Employees
Lead Engineer, UI Development
Sue Anna serves as a go-between between the Design and Engineering Teams. She takes designs from Zoosk’s creatives and translates them into streamlined presentation markups and elegant code.
Back to top