User Acquisition Marketing Manager
What you'll do:
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach.
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns for online channels such as search, display, social and mobile.
- Provide daily and weekly reports, tracking and analyzing performance.
- Communicate frequently and proactively with vendors to manage and optimize media buys.
- Share insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment.
- Assist marketing in the development of country specific marketing collateral such as web banners, emails, and text ads.
What we're looking for in you:
- You have outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher from a reputable school.
- You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- You haven’t stuffed your resume with keywords and skills, because we welcome human-voiced resumes.
- You don’t need to be a total geek, but a data-driven mindset is a must. We solve business problems using numbers: there is no need to know the difference between a logarithmic and an Archimedean spiral, but you should be able to solve the following problem (bonus points for sending in the correct answer along with your application): A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a $0.33 pound grade to 1 part of a $0.24 grade. If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the $0.33 grade to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 pounds?
Meet Some of Zoosk's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
Robin helps his teammates grow by training them on existing technologies and architectures. He also introduces new tools that expand the company's capabilities as a whole.
Back to top