Sr. Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to support our API team and lead anti-fraud initiatives. Our customers trust us to provide a secure, reliable, high quality dating experience. Maintaining that trust while providing the best possible customer experience is of critical importance to us.
A Bit About You:
Your resume should scream accomplishments. We don't want to read what your day to day is, but rather what you've accomplished.
You enjoy reading and learning about start-ups because you want to know how others are attempting to solve new problems. You treat the product you are working on as your 'baby', taking quality more serious than quantity.
Working at Zoosk:
As a Technical Product Manager you will be positively impacting the customer experience by spearheading technical product initiatives and leading our efforts in identifying and preventing fraud across all platforms. This role provides autonomy to think strategically, make data driven decisions, and institute the tools necessary to quickly identify and respond to threats. The plans and roadmap you define will be fundamental to providing a world class user experience and protecting our customers' trust.
You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders including customer success, finance managers, business analysts, software development, and infrastructure teams. You will define use cases, analyze the potential customer and financial implications, select the most promising ideas, and prioritize them. This position is highly collaborative and requires outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Full life-cycle product management (from strategy/concept development to tactical execution).
- Perform research and analysis of incoming http traffic to determine its legitimacy.
- Introduce new tools and processes that improve time to detection.
- Work with our all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new features.
- Write clear and concise requirements, user stories, prioritize development items, and coordinate schedules/milestones with cross-functional stakeholders.
- 4+ years of direct experience working on consumer facing products.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize and influence across cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and communication skills. You will be expected to communicate and present to senior staff often.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- A data-driven decision maker with quantitative analysis skills, including knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, Tableau, and/or other analytical tools/techniques.
- Extensive experience creating documentation including business cases, functional specs, PRDs, and user stories.
- Have great curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage fraud behavior.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well versed in bridging business and technology teams.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience in vulnerability management a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Zoosk's Employees
Lead Engineer, UI Development
Sue Anna serves as a go-between between the Design and Engineering Teams. She takes designs from Zoosk’s creatives and translates them into streamlined presentation markups and elegant code.
Back to top