Sr. Software Engineer, Quality
Zoosk is looking for an experienced Sr. Software Engineer, Quality to join our engineering team. We are a cutting edge company that maintains an automation suite providing 75% coverage across our web products. We are looking for someone to take over ownership of this process and move it into the next level. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about bringing great experiences to life and love working in a collaborative environment, then we want to talk to you.
- Build test automation frameworks
- Design, code and implement automated tests for web and native applications utilizing Selenium
- Development and support the testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle
- Develop and execute testing strategies, test automation and test engineering technologies
- Set up and manage test environments, including continuous integration jobs for applications
- Work as part of an agile scrum team delivering high quality software and solutions
- Significant experience with Continuous Integration and building test automation frameworks
- 3+ years of performing and understanding the concepts of quality engineering
- 5+ years of designing and coding automated tests
- Passion for software quality and solving problems in traditional web and mobile web spaces
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Zoosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zoosk’s Core Values: Don’t stop caring. Be a doer. We’re better together. Speak up. We say no to the status quo. If there’s fun to be had, then have it.
Zoosk is a leading online dating company in San Francisco founded by two engineers in 2007. After ten years, we have 40 million users in 80 countries exchanging millions of messages in 25 different languages every single day.
Meet Some of Zoosk's Employees
Lead Engineer, UI Development
Sue Anna serves as a go-between between the Design and Engineering Teams. She takes designs from Zoosk’s creatives and translates them into streamlined presentation markups and elegant code.
Back to top