Sr. Product Manager, Anti-Fraud
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own Anti-Fraud. Our customers trust us to provide a secure, reliable, high quality dating experience. Maintaining that trust while providing the best possible customer experience is of critical importance to us.
As a Senior Product Manager for Anti-Fraud, you will be positively impacting the customer experience by leading our efforts in identifying and preventing fraud across all platforms. This role provides autonomy to think strategically, make data driven decisions, and institute the tools necessary to quickly identify and respond to threats. The plans and roadmap you define will be fundamental to protecting our customers' trust.
You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders including customer success, finance managers, business analysts, software development, and infrastructure teams. You will define use cases, analyze the potential customer and financial implications, select the most promising ideas, and prioritize them.
Successful candidate will have outstanding analytical skills, excellent communication skills, highly collaborative, and comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams.
- Perform research and analysis of incoming http traffic to determine its legitimacy.
- Introduce new tools and processes that improve time to detection.
- Produce detailed technical requirements for the development team.
- 4+ years of experience working on fraud.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize and influence across cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and communication skills. You will be expected to communicate and present to senior staff often.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- A data-driven decision maker with quantitative analysis skills, including knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, Tableau, and/or other analytical tools/techniques.
- Have great curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage fraud behavior.
- Well versed in bridging business and technology teams.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience in vulnerability management a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Zoosk's Employees
Lead Engineer, UI Development
Sue Anna serves as a go-between between the Design and Engineering Teams. She takes designs from Zoosk’s creatives and translates them into streamlined presentation markups and elegant code.
Back to top