Sr. Product Designer
Would you like your work to be used by millions of people worldwide? Do you want to work on multiple products with distinctive visual styles and unique brand identities? Do you want to join our UX team and contribute to interface designs across web and mobile experiences?
As a Senior Product Designer, you will lead, mentor, and collaborate with designers; perform user research as a team; and work directly with product managers to develop your creative vision into a wonderful user experience. Your designs will directly impact the experience of our users and you’ll have the opportunity to see how your work performs and continually improve your live design-work in our fast, iterative environment.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You love teamwork; you shared in kindergarten. You’re always interested in learning the latest techniques and trends and sharing them with your team. You rely on self sufficiency, but are not afraid of asking questions. You care deeply about quality, but can work in a variety of styles.
- A highly collaborative approach, both with other designers and with stakeholders
- A strong online portfolio with an emphasis on UI design, icons, and illustrations
- Excellent time-management skills and both written and verbal communication
- Ability to understand requirements and rapidly design and iterate
- 4+ years experience designing responsively for web and mobile including iOS, Android, and Touch
- Experience in contemporary and legacy design tools such as Sketch, etc.
- Experience with cross-platform and responsive design
- Create usable, high performing, and beautiful visual designs for web and mobile applications
- Know when to utilize flow diagrams, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to convey key interaction strategy
- Mentor designers on the team and complement their skillsets
- Articulate design decisions and detailed design specifications to senior level stakeholders, elicit meaningful feedback, and collaborate to iterate on designs
- Work with developers to solve technical constraints
- Ensure that features you work on are create a complete and holistic user experience
- Tackle complex product problems and solve them creatively while balancing business goals
- Manage your projects from inception to development hand-off
- Document and share visual systems you build and expand
- Maintain and evolve UX best practices to best fit product and business direction
IT’S COOL IF YOU
- Brainstorm through sketching
- Studied graphic design
- Love typography
- Dabble in CSSoster design culture
- Know something about animation
- Tinker with new prototyping tools
- Participate in hack-a-thons
- Respect and follow Design Thinking
Is this you? Show us your portfolio!
Back to top