Mobile Software Engineer - iOS
Do you enjoy the moment when you see someone smiling while using your app? How about making it happen tens of thousands of times a day?
Zoosk is looking for iOS software engineers of all levels to help our users on their journey to find true love! Come join us and collaborate with a small team in an agile environment - work closely with Design and Product teams to create amazing experiences that serve a global audience of over 38 million singles in 76 countries and 27 languages. As part of the iOS Team, you will help us maintain and improve our existing codebase while pursuing cutting-edge technologies and techniques that drive our innovation. You’ll work alongside the same world-class engineering team that helped Zoosk become the top grossing dating app and #1 in the Love and Romance category.
- You have a strong passion for learning.
- You produce high quality and easy to read code.
- When issues occur, you dig into the code, dive deep and will never be satisfied until you find and fix the root cause.
- You have solid experience in Objective-C, or strong experience in other programming languages and are willing to learn Objective-C.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- You are a main contributor to one or more iOS apps currently available on the App Store.
- You have experience submitting and releasing apps.
- You work well with XIBs and Storyboard, but are not afraid of creating and laying out a views programmatically.
- You are a Swift expert.
- You have experience converting Objective-C to Swift.
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent.
Meet Some of Zoosk's Employees
Lead Engineer, UI Development
Sue Anna serves as a go-between between the Design and Engineering Teams. She takes designs from Zoosk’s creatives and translates them into streamlined presentation markups and elegant code.
Back to top