Welcome to ZimVie, a publicly traded global company focused on restoring daily life to our patients. Our company is founded on a legacy of established brands, medical experts and over $900M in annual revenue. We design, manufacture, and distribute a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions for implant dentistry, spinal surgery, and bone growth stimulation. Our seasoned leadership and dedicated global team of more than 2,700 is focused on shaping an exciting future for ZimVie - we hope you'll consider being a part of it!
The purpose of this field-based role is to work in conjunction with a Sales Representative or Senior Sales Representative in a designated territory to maintain and grow business with current prescribers and to consistently deliver expected sales results with a specific list of surgeons or accounts in the assigned territory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outlines, communicates, and delivers on all quarterly sales priorities and commitments;
- Develops strong relationships with current surgeon customers and accounts to consistently maintain and grow business;
- Calls on and closes business with specified surgeon and/or account target list;
- Consistently follows up and services surgeons and accounts regularly;
- Submits electronic orders and supporting documentation through The HUB;
- Provides excellent customer support to accounts, surgeons, and their patients;
- Meets patients in the office or conducts virtual fittings & applications of prescribed device(s) according to the product labeling;
- Records the application of the device(s) and associated components or accessories on The HUB directly following each fitting & application;
- Develops and maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the needs of surgeon customers and their patients;
- Provides and submits accurate and relevant sales projections on a regular cadence;
- Reports to the relevant sales manager for the area (i.e., Area Sales Manager or Regional Sales Director)
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e., knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Strictly adheres to all laws and industry standards and/or guidelines;
- Adheres with all ZimVie's policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Appropriate, effective, and compliant promotion or support of ZimVie's products according to each product labeling;
- Understanding and utilization of insurance reimbursement and payer criteria;
- Commits to fully engaging, learning from, and completing all iLearn Learning Management System (LMS) training courses on time;
- Timely and comprehensive reporting of all product complaints;
- Accurate and timely reporting of approved company expenses;
- Consistent and accurate product inventory management;
- Proficiency with internet utilization;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM preferred;
- Experience with iLearn or equivalent Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
- Technical Expertise: Ability to quickly and efficiently become proficient in articulating and promoting applicable technology and product information based on the labeling, utilizing research to differentiate the technologies and products with an evidence-based medicine approach, and effectively articulate key messaging and position the technologies and products to consistently capture competitive market share.
- Sales Skills: Basic understanding and demonstrated use of a consultative sales model(s) and skills to consistently maintain and support business growth with targeted physicians. Proven track-record of building strong, interpersonal business relationships.
- Strong Business Acumen: Demonstration of Specific, Measurable, Agreed upon, Realistic, and Time-based (SMART) goals to achieve expected sales results. Ability to utilize a Strategic Territory Plan to effectively target, track, and measure progress with impactful accounts and manage territory business with applicable tools.
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ years of dental or sales experience. Will consider other commensurate education and experience.
- Up to 95% local travel within the defined territory;
- Up to 15% overnight travel may be required for sales meetings and trainings.
ZimVie is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants for employment and employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, evaluation, compensation, and separation, are considered without regard to race, color, religion, religious beliefs, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, gender/sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, lactation and breastfeeding), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military status, protected veteran status, disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
ZimVie generally does not sponsor applicant work visas for this position.
Requisition ID: 2252