Write Your Story at Zeta!
Follow your passion
Are you looking to make a BIG impact? At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. We are passionate about changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
Currently, we operate multiple schools in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We are growing our schools because children in every community deserve excellent, equitable education. We plan to open 1-2 schools each year. Join our growing team today, and be a change agent for children.
Deliver powerful results
To achieve our vision, we are searching for a Social Media & Marketing Associate with a Bachelor’s degree and 4-6+ years of experience with a proven record of superb interpersonal skills and organizational abilities. Experience in account management or client services partnering with creatives or charter schools is preferred, but not required.
- Create original content (write copy, design graphics, and make videos). Schedule posts and manage distribution on owned and paid digital platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Manage social media calendars and ensure content is delivered across audiences on time
- Interact and respond promptly to our followers to build a sense of community and encourage community members to engage with us.
- Attend events and perform role as assigned, e.g., taking photos and video at events and retouching, organizing, and archiving them.
- Assist production during in-school photo and video sessions ensuring vision aligns with output (i.e., assets on brand)
- Project manage creative development process ensuring streamlined, clear communication to vendors and internal stakeholders
- Stay on top of social media and digital marketing trends and best practices to optimize content and inform social media strategies
- Place boosted ads including managing user generated content
- Support Director of Marketing in gathering insights from all digital platforms and consolidating into monthly comprehensive reports
- Other duties as assigned
Join our purpose-driven community
Zeta teammates are lifelong learners who live with child-like joy and a deep sense of purpose. We disrupt the status quo and tackle problems together. Our team stands united by our commitment to a limitless future for every child.
Our Zeta team is comprised of top talent with incredible schooling and private sector experience. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you:
- Are passionate about our mission of providing world-class education to all students
- Bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback
- Are hungry and determined to not only meet your goals, but surpass them
- Are humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment
- Are well organized and detail-oriented
How does Zeta invest in you?
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts for eligible medical purchases and commuter expenses
- 403(b) retirement plan; Zeta offers matching contributions toward your savings
- Top-of-market competitive compensation
- MacBook Air
- Zeta swag
- Specified monthly reimbursement for use of mobile phone
- Fully stocked teacher workrooms with favorite snacks and Nespresso machine
- NYC’s finest sweet treats
- Team outings
Personal and Professional Growth:
- Clear pathway to professional growth
- Consistent feedback and support from managers and teammates
- Community Circle practice to build and strengthen our sense of team
- Interactive DEIJ programming
- Mindfulness retreats
We are looking to fill this position immediately. The salary range for this position at the Associate level is between $58,500 and $75,000, and at the Manager level is between $75,000 and $90,000. Compensation will be based on candidates’ qualifications and experience.
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).