Find your purpose
At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. We are changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
To achieve our vision, we are searching for a stellar Manager of Real Estate Strategy with 2-4+ years of experience in roles requiring strong project management and organizational skills in fast-paced work environments. Any prior background or experience in real estate, design, architecture, project management, and/or school operations is preferred.
Deliver powerful results
As the Manager of Real Estate Strategy, you will support Zeta’s Director of Real Estate Strategy in all areas of real estate and facilities strategy to fuel our growth across the entire network. You will:
- Support Zeta’s real estate strategy and planning by organizing information from multiple areas such as academics, schooling, finance, operations, student outreach etc.
- Facilitate the securing of private facilities for new Zeta schools with various external parties, including real estate brokers, landlords, real estate development organizations, in collaboration with Zeta’s financial and operational strategy team
- Ensure that Zeta’s private buildings (currently under construction) are open on time, within budget and comply with Zeta’s design guidelines
- Support the efforts in establishing Zeta’s first High School Design and Space Program Guidelines, and updating and refining current design documents.
- Wear multiple hats as a part of a lean start-up team, supporting the work of others on the team and taking on new projects and tasks as needed
Join our passionate community
We want team members who are passionate about our mission, vision, and core values. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback. You are hungry and determined to not only meet your goals, but surpass them at all costs. You are highly skilled at effectively communicating with your team members, both in good times and bad.
We maintain an unrelenting focus on teamwork, so you must be humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment. At Zeta, your voice will be valued.
The salary range for this position is $75,000-$90,000. Compensation is based on candidates' qualifications and experience.
Currently, Zeta operates multiple schools, in the South Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We have big growth plans because the educational crisis is massive and requires big solutions. We plan to open 1-2 schools each year. Join our growing team today, and change the landscape of public education in New York City. If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).