Senior DevOps Engineer
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for engineering our infrastructure with the same care and commitment as we do our software. From building software delivery pipelines to working with developers to ensure best systems engineering practices - our team is responsible for the uptime of our and our client’s business critical systems.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a primary point responsible the overall health, performance, and capacity of our business systems
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new releases to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor our application stack.
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure our applications are designed with "operability" in mind
- Participate in a 24x7 on call rotation
- Ensure high reliability of our services
We are looking for:
- Prior experience in an enterprise facing technical operations role
- 5+ years in a UNIX-based operations role
- Deep UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and/or systems administration background managing large business critical deployments
- Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and code
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Python, Ruby, Java, C, Shell
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with yoga, salsa, and other employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
Meet Some of ZestFinance's Employees
CEO & Founder
We have this great combination of diverse people solving really interesting problems. It makes the office an incredibly fun place to hang out while we're trying to achieve our mission.
Back to top