Senior Business Analyst
In this role, the Senior Business Analyst will work with the entire Zest client engagement team, including world class modelers, product management leadership, and engineers, to showcase the compelling business value our machine learning expertise brings to our high profile clients. The Senior Business Analyst will have the opportunity to build client-facing skills while becoming an expert on the application of machine learning to credit-specific business problems.
In this role you will:
- Drive analytical projects to help our clients optimize financial product design and credit policy
- Drive strategic insights to deliver business value to clients
- Work closely with a team of data scientists to build machine learning models against specific business objectives
- Coordinate across functions of the business to extract insights from our client engagements and drive the ZAML product development feedback loop
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical/quantitative field (Economics, CS, Philosophy, Engineering, Math) from a highly competitive school. MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in complex, data-driven problem solving
- 4+ years of experience in tactical problem solving. Experience implementing large projects preferred
- Top 1% quantitative analytics skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with yoga, salsa, and other employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
Meet Some of ZestFinance's Employees
CEO & Founder
We have this great combination of diverse people solving really interesting problems. It makes the office an incredibly fun place to hang out while we're trying to achieve our mission.
Back to top