Product Marketing Manager
As Product Marketing Manager you will lead the development, implementation, and management of go-to-market strategies, tactics, and materials that increase sales, market share and profit. Working closely with the Product and Sales teams you’ll ensure that we are achieving successful sales efforts.
Specifically, you will:
- Own and execute the development of value propositions, pricing, packaging, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages
- Develop relevant and compelling audience-specific content (product videos, customer success stories, white papers, presentations, blog posts, web pages, product documentation, howtos, etc.) and work with marketing, sales, and other teams to distribute the content
- Conduct market and competitive analysis, identifying insights to refine core marketing messages
- Serve as a public spokesperson for your products, speaking frequently with customers, prospects, press, analysts, and other key market influencers
- Lead the sales enablement process, providing product training and collateral to help sales teams achieve revenue goals
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams (partner services, corporate communications, legal, etc.) as needed
- Must be an outstanding writer and overall communicator with the ability to transform complex ideas into compelling content
- BA/BS degree followed by 5+ years in product management, product marketing, or similar functions for technical products
- Career trajectory indicating increasing levels of responsibility and success
- Experience marketing to both technical and business audiences
- Experience working with complex enterprise sales cycles and decision processes
- Demonstrable experience successfully launching products and working closely with sales teams to generate high impact revenue growth (preferably from a start-up platform vs an established brand)
- MBA, computer science or math background a plus
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
Meet Some of ZestFinance's Employees
CEO & Founder
We have this great combination of diverse people solving really interesting problems. It makes the office an incredibly fun place to hang out while we're trying to achieve our mission.
Back to top