Director, Sales - Remote
ZestFinance is looking for a highly strategic and hungry Sales leader to play a key role as we scale a game-changing business within a profitable mid-stage startup. This involves execution on sales strategy and working closely with Zest’s VP, Sales to drive revenue growth.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about prospecting and cultivating a strong sales pipeline. This person must be experienced with a consultative, insights-based sales approach within the Financial Services sector, with a track record of growing sales, exceeding annual quotas, and strong writing and polished presentation skills. The Sales professional must demonstrate skills associated with a high-performance sales culture, especially pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota.
In this role you will:
- Identify and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally, ensuring that territory and opportunity strategy is communicated and easily understood by all support staff
- Ability to challenge a prospective client or industry’s perception of the status quo
- Leading the entire sales cycle while building consensus within an account to facilitate a net new sale
- Execute -- and lead others to execute -- flawlessly in conditions of uncertainty as Zaml grows
We are looking for:
- 8-10+ years of over quota achievement selling enterprise software / SaaS solutions for technical buyers to the C-suite
- Experience and track record of success selling into Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated experience forming and managing C-level relationships and closing sales in large complex organizations.
- Strategic – goal oriented, organizes thinking within analytical frameworks
- An BS or Graduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or MBA is preferred
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with yoga, salsa, and other employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
Back to top