Director, Product Management
As Director, Product Management you will drive the strategy and feature prioritization for your product and partner with engineering and modeling to rapidly deliver high impact features. Using a lean methodology to understand the customer and market for your product, you will balance customer experience with learning and business goals, designing the roadmap for all aspects of the product by prioritizing features that drive customer satisfaction, sales, competitive differentiation, learnings, and enterprise value. ZestFinance prides itself in producing best in class machine learning modeling products and services for financial institutions; you will be responsible for defining them and bringing them to fruition working with your product management team in partnership with engineering and modeling.
Specifically you will:
- Design and bring to market revenue generating, customer-driven software products that revolutionize financial services
- Strategize with other senior leaders such as the CEO, CTO, and President to decide and implement the product roadmap
- Manage the product development lifecycle from concept through launch and beyond
- Serve as a strategic product thinker with a passion for the latest technology innovations
- Understand customer needs and triggers for buying to inform the development of the product development roadmap
- Work closely with Engineering and Modeling teams to ensure alignment on product development initiatives and timeline to completion
- BS Degree, preferably in CS, Math, or other technical field, followed by 10+ years in software development and delivery; a technical masters degree or MBA are a plus
- Extensive experience in enterprise domains with a customer-centric approach to product design/development, especially for large companies with multiple decision makers
- Ability to distill requirements from multiple stakeholders into a single feature set and motivate development teams to stay on-track to deliver
- Experience facilitating prioritization discussions across product backlogs
- Deep knowledge of the product development lifecycle; Experience running agile teams a plus
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
Meet Some of ZestFinance's Employees
CEO & Founder
We have this great combination of diverse people solving really interesting problems. It makes the office an incredibly fun place to hang out while we're trying to achieve our mission.
Back to top