Demand Marketing Manager
As Demand Marketing Manager you will develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our B2B enterprise software products. Collaborating with Product Marketing and Product Management teams to build content, your efforts will ensure attainment of revenue and profit targets by creating qualified leads for sales.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop integrated multi-touch B2B marketing campaigns that support both lead generation and customer marketing: leverage email, digital marketing, webinars, and events to maintain qualified lead flow to sales that meet growth goals
- Deliver robust content marketing strategy with valuable free content that feeds the demand marketing funnel by driving subscribers and traffic through all inbound channels
- Plan, execute and optimize all lead generation, nurturing, and customer marketing including paid advertising, email, social and other relevant channels
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate email, inbound and paid marketing performance and results; fuel and support the creation of strategies that improve marketing and sales initiatives that convert leads to opportunities
- Work with finance team, sales team, and marketing automation systems to build demand generation models and forecast performance; Measure performance against forecast, adjusting model over time
- Test and optimize to drive and improve target response rates, conversion rates, and ROI for all programs, and track results for campaign optimization
- Implement Account Based Marketing programs to reach specific named customers with tailored messages.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies that keep us ahead
- Partner with sales leadership to execute on GTM and sales strategy
- BA/BS Degree, followed by 5+ years in strategic B2B marketing roles with a career trajectory that indicates increased levels of responsibility and success
- Subject matter expert in the various earned and paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, SEO, retargeting, social network advertising, content marketing, email marketing and account based marketing
- Experience extracting insights from marketing and analytics systems and a thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Strong understating of market segmentation, competitive landscapes, and buyer/influencer behavior in complex enterprise B2B settings
- Proven expertise translating B2B technology solutions into business customer “needs-based” use cases, value propositions, and messaging
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills along with excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
Meet Some of ZestFinance's Employees
CEO & Founder
We have this great combination of diverse people solving really interesting problems. It makes the office an incredibly fun place to hang out while we're trying to achieve our mission.
Back to top