Business Development Internship - Summer 2017
We are currently taking applications for our Summer 2017 Internship Program.
ZestFinance is a technology startup that uses machine learning and large-scale data analysis to transform credit availability for millions of Americans. Over the past 5 years, ZestFinance has built a big data underwriting technology that more accurately predicts likelihood of repayment. ZestFinance uses this technology to make loans to customers that banks typically overlook. ZestFinance also licenses its technology to other companies, including JD.com and Baidu in China.
ZestFinance was founded in September, 2009, by founder and CEO Douglas Merrill, an accomplished technology executive who previously served as CIO of Google.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Helping to develop a strategic plan for Business Development strategy and tactics through partnerships.
- Identifying and forming strategic online and offline partnerships that will enable revenue and customer growth.
- Proactively develop partnership value propositions that will benefit ZestFinance and key target affiliates
- Assisting with managing distribution partnerships for success.
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood) during the summer of 2017
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
Back to top