- Build critical product features for clients using Ruby on Rails and web development technologies; architect, develop, and integrate core technologies that power ZenProspect, such as ElasticSearch and MongoDB
- Use knowledge of database design to architect systems to support large-scale data processing; use knowledge of multithreading and distributed systems to develop advanced product features such as Machine Learning based predictive analysis
- Use knowledge of data mining to maintain system uptime and availability on the Linux operating system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field plus 3 years of experience in job offered or software engineering.
- Prior experience must include 3 years scaling and architecting databases; 3 years working with multithreading; 3 years working with distributed systems; 3 years working with data mining; and 3 years working with Linux operating systems.