Senior Sales Development Representative
- Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- Communicate with Account Executives and educate them on details of opportunities.
- Achieve qualified opportunity and closed business quotas
- Demonstrate the value of ZenProspect through email and phone communication.
We want to hear from you if you are
- Eager to take on more responsibility - You will be an integral part of our sales team and company overall. As you learn more about the sales process and the product, you’ll have the opportunity to grow into a closer role or explore other departments.
- A strong communicator - Analytics can get overwhelming. Can you empathize with our customers, zero in on their needs, and articulate how ZenProspect satisfies those needs?
- Have proven your success in past SDR roles, easily surpassing quota and demonstrating evidence of stellar performance.
- Obsessed with prospect happiness - You will set the stage for an effective sales follow-up.
- A fast learner - You have an analytical mindset and are able to understand and explain a technical product within a matter of weeks.
- A master of email communication
- Looking for a fast promotion track!
- Experience using sales enablement or email communication tools (YesWare, ToutApp, Outreach, PersitIQ, SendBloom, etc)
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- SDR or quota-carrying experience preferred
- Hunger & drive to be part of a top team -- upward advancement encouraged (SDR-->AE)!
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare, including dental and vision
- Commuter benefits
- Easy access to BART, CalTain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and events
Meet Some of ZenProspect's Employees
Co-Founder & CRO
Roy oversees the revenue-generating activities for ZenProspect, which means hitting goals and aligning priorities across departments, from Sales and Marketing to Customer Success.
Back to top