About the Company:
Created to answer the seemingly simple idea that there must be a smarter way to sell, ZenProspect is the most effective way to help companies scale their growth. We help teams identify and acquire target prospects, A/B test drip campaigns, convert into qualified appointments and demos, and get predictive analytics with our simple, all-in-one platform. Our mission is to connect companies who have great products with businesses who need them.
ZenProspect is run by a lean team of mission-oriented individuals driven by big ideas. The incredibly high caliber team is genuinely interested in building a great product and everyone is able to do so by following a motivating set of company values -- like humility, integrity, and continuous growth.
The Head of Sales will be located in the corporate headquarters in San Francisco, CA, and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Tim Zheng.
The Head of Sales will have a demonstrated track record of success working for organizations that have a reputation for outstanding performance. This individual will be someone who has consistently overachieved in high growth environments and has actively contributed to building high-performance selling organizations. It will be critical that this individual has been a part of scaling a rapidly growing subscription business by developing both a high volume transaction-oriented inside sales team as well as a top-down, solution-oriented, sales team with demonstrated big ticket wins. The role will require an individual to establish a results and performance based culture while infusing an appropriate level of process and prioritization.
This individual will have a strong appreciation for building, driving, and delivering a repeatable sales process, detail oriented standards and pipeline management and a culture of accountability with a focus on results. This person must develop the best practices and metrics necessary to aggressively scale both revenue and teams.
The Head of Sales will be a strong sales leader and developer of sales talent. In addition to hiring, training, motivating and leading the sales organization, the Head of Sales will be a professional "relationship developer", with a proven track record in developing and driving high quality customer relationships. The role will also require a business-oriented individual who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute to ZenProspect’s overall strategy in a collaborative way.
- Ensure successful execution of the sales model to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Manage overall sales process, set and manage to appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Define and improve a sales workflow to achieve repeatable success
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Oversee the hiring and development of the sales team
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Develop and maintain key customer and partner relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Collaboratively work with other internal organizations, especially marketing, to achieve a common goal – bringing focused and prioritized feedback from the field to help shape strategy and business practices
- Proven leader and motivator. Entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”
- At least 5 years sales experience in software and/or SaaS/Cloud industry, with minimum 2 years in a sales leadership position
- Success growing a mid-stage SaaS or Cloud Computing company to $15+ Million in annual revenue
- Experience building outbound driven sales team
- Focused on building a scalable and repeatable sales model and process
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management
- Past delivery of an iterative approach to refining and building an analytically driven organization
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare, including dental and vision
- Commuter benefits
- Easy access to BART, CalTain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and events