Growth Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute programs across the sales cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing prospects, drive sales meetings, and grow the sales pipeline.
- Create and run innovative campaigns for industries, market segments and target roles.
- Define and deploy multiple marketing tactics as needed: web content, landing pages, emails, papers, videos, infographics, direct mail, display ads, and field campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors to build and execute campaigns and create content.
- Engage with sales to define and train on their campaign responsibilities.
- Use salesforce.com and Marketo to measure and report on campaign and business results including leads generated, CPL, MQLs, SALs, opps created, cost effectiveness, etc.
- Past experience producing content for the web, social media, whitepapers, and email campaigns
- A creative writer with experience using data to drive process at scale
- Design and write compelling content marketing for businesses - infographics, video demos, blog posts, case studies, and playbooks
- Proven success at creating and executing B2B campaigns.
- Proven success building audiences online and measuring inbound growth by channel.
- Deep familiarity with salesforce.com, Marketo and other critical demand gen technologies.
- Proficiency and enthusiasm for analyzing campaign results, building reports, and manipulating data.
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines.
- Independent with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA required
- Minimum of 5 years in software or SaaS marketing
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our company.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals for lunch and indulging in snacks
- Fun. We enjoy events as a group including birthday celebrations, happy hours, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision along with a 401k plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
Meet Some of ZenProspect's Employees
Co-Founder & CRO
Roy oversees the revenue-generating activities for ZenProspect, which means hitting goals and aligning priorities across departments, from Sales and Marketing to Customer Success.
Back to top