Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Collaborate with CTO and CEO to design, iterate upon, as well as implement core product initiatives.
- Front-end development in React/Redux/NodeJS/ES6, SCSS
- Backend development of RESTful services in Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, and Elasticsearch
- Scaling existing backend systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements
- Create internal tools to help our sales and support teams guide our customers to success
- Experience with database modeling (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Ability to take complex product goals and efficiently deliver working software in logically consumable pieces
- Creative and innovative problem solver with experience working in a startup environment
Great To Haves
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, React, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Web scraping (Mechanize, Phantomjs, Selenium, XPath,... )
- Skills in Machine Learning
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare, including dental and vision
- Commuter benefits
- Easy access to BART, CalTain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and events
Meet Some of ZenProspect's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Erin helps clients and co-workers communicate effectively and efficiently in order to understand ZenProspect products and make the most of the resources and information available to them.
Back to top