Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Lead the onboarding and implementation process for new strategic accounts. Help customers implement their prospecting and outbound sales processes to achieve business goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across ZenProspec’s most valuable customers
- through account planning, proactive client communications and performance measurement.
- Consult with customers on their sales strategy, deliver best practices and challenge leaders to drive change and improvements across their organization
- Turn successful customers into advocates, driving participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars and blogs.
- Ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework including regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back the ZenProspect product and engineering teams.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS, working with enterprise accounts (with ACV in $100k+ range)
- Executive presence, and experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives
- Tech savvy; At ease demonstrating complex product functionality; ability to lead implementations and provide comprehensive overview of ZenProspect for all business use cases
- Comfortable in fast-paced, start-up environment; grace under pressure
- Process-obsessed, with strong problem-solving ability -- always looking for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Executive business reviews Training
- Creating structured programs to drive adoption
- Creating & executing against a Success Plan/project plan
- Proactive engagement based on insights from data
- Influencing change in complex organizations
- Identifying and closing renewal and upsell opportunities
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our company.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals for lunch and indulging in snacks
- Fun. We enjoy events as a group including birthday celebrations, happy hours, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision along with a 401k plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
Meet Some of ZenProspect's Employees
Co-Founder & CRO
Roy oversees the revenue-generating activities for ZenProspect, which means hitting goals and aligning priorities across departments, from Sales and Marketing to Customer Success.
Back to top