About the Company:
Created to answer the seemingly simple idea that there must be a smarter way to sell, ZenProspect is the most effective way to help companies scale their growth. We help teams identify and acquire target prospects, A/B test drip campaigns, convert into qualified appointments and demos, and get predictive analytics with our simple, all-in-one platform. Our mission is to connect companies who have great products with businesses who need them.
ZenProspect is run by a lean team of mission-oriented individuals driven by big ideas. The incredibly high caliber team is genuinely interested in building a great product and everyone is able to do so by following a motivating set of company values -- like humility, integrity, and continuous growth.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Customer Support Manager to help define our customer experience and build a world-class support organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who could quickly grow into a leadership role and who has experience building support process while crushing tickets.
The Customer Support Manager will be responsible for managing customer support requests via email, chat and phone and helping to build a world-class customer support organization. As a Customer Support Manager you’ll create help center content for employees and customers and partner with engineering and leadership to create clear, concise and engaging release notes. Prior experience with Intercom, Salesforce, and ZenDesk preferred.
- Help define our customer experience and build a world-class support organization.
- Apply your technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues.
- Understand the ZenProspect product and databases better than anyone else in the world.
- Manage and effectively resolve customer support requests using email, chat, and phone.
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to leadership and engineering in a proactive manner.
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and customers.
- Partner with engineering and leadership to create clear, concise, and engaging release notes.
- Help design, develop, and cultivate the ZenProspect community forum (and ZenProspect community of users more broadly).
- Go above and beyond your job description to ensure our customers love us!
- 2+ years of experience in customer support (or similar)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in sales and marketing (tech) preferred
- A desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment
- Knowledge of outbound sales, sales acceleration, and lead gen
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Slack, etc.
- Experience working with salespeople, marketing/demand generation
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare, including dental and vision
- Commuter benefits
- Easy access to BART, CalTain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and events