Customer Success Manager
- Work with Account Executives to transition new customers from the sales pipeline into the Customer Success phase.
- Welcome new clients, educate them on product features, and guide them through their first interactions
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Respond quickly and delightfully to clients through all channels (phone, chat, email)
- Support sales for adhoc clients. Identify upsell or repeat business opportunities.
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars.
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit AND help them hit those goals. Their goals are yours!
- Educate existing accounts on new features & tools while identifying target accounts for upsells and new opportunities.
- Solicit and package testimonials, case studies, and other customer-centric sales collateral from existing accounts.
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels.
- 3+ years experience as an Account Manager, Customer Service Rep, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; being able to be the customer's best friend and advocate.
- Ability to diagnose problems, think-quickly on your feet, problem-solve, and communicate eloquently.
- Proven ability to manage accounts and/or relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness!
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare, including dental and vision
- Commuter benefits
- Easy access to BART, CalTain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and events
Meet Some of ZenProspect's Employees
Co-Founder & CRO
Roy oversees the revenue-generating activities for ZenProspect, which means hitting goals and aligning priorities across departments, from Sales and Marketing to Customer Success.
Back to top