Zappos is looking for an experienced SEO capable of driving commercial success at scale while increasing consumer satisfaction. We are looking for a hands-on professional with excellent problem solving skills that has knowledge of various SEO reporting & analytical platforms. This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution, and as such, the successful candidate will be hands on, innovative and have a passion for SEO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing and analyzing SEO experiments
- Diving deep into performance issues
- Owning end to end projects
- Writing detailed product requirements for the engineering team to execute
- Developing product specifications for concrete actions/projects
- Working with the SEO software development teams to drive initiatives
- Communicating performance and status to various stakeholders
- Creating new ideas and come up with new projects to grow Zappos and 6pm
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4+ years’ experience in eCommerce, online marketing or related fields.
- Data analysis skills
- A proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive comprehensive analyses
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with enterprise sites
What you didn’t know about the team:
- This team has a mad passion for ping-pong!
Back to top