Senior Software Engineer - Analytics Platforms
- United States
Work remotely due to COVID-19
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our back office systems team. This role will be focusing on development of our business intelligence platform. The ideal candidate will have experience in driving software features from design to implementation and enjoy development in a software ecosystem that evolves rapidly. Being a strong communicator that is easy going and is well versed in the integration of enterprise applications and platforms is important. You and your team will be responsible for the technical design, implementation, and maintenance of the systems used primarily by our merchandising and marketing teams.
What you'd be doing:
Senior Software Engineer responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- A desire to make work fun and enjoyable.
- Will help architect, manage, and develop the analytics systems.
- Participate in strategic planning to achieve technical and business objectives, and define technical direction.
- Ensure operational integrity through visibility, monitoring, and incident response.
- Communicate and coordinate changes to groups outside of development.
What you'd bring to the table:
- A minimum of 6 years experience working on web-based, database driven software.
- Excellent understanding of SQL and a general knowledge of databases.
- Experience with multiple programming languages.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
What really excites us:
- Experience with distributed systems and nonrelational databases.
- Experience with Java, Perl, or .Net programming languages.
- Masters degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Back to top