Foot Model Video Coordinator
What you’ll be doing:
- Recording and modeling in footwear videos
- Maintaining video bay equipment including: lighting, audio, camera, and computer
- Utilizing internal inventory control tools to log and keep track of product throughout the entire production process
- Conducting any necessary product preparation and styling work before recording
- Uploading recorded footage to a server for editing
- Meeting and exceeding productivity standards while working safely, adhering to quality standards, and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Keeping the work area neat and organized at all times.
- Prepping and putting away product when modeling shots are finished
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Versatile enough to model every kind of footwear sold on site (open-toed shoes, thigh-high boots, athletic shoes, heels, flip-flops, etc).
- No visible tattoos on legs or feet
- Entry level knowledge of video/photo lighting
- General understanding and knowledge of footwear, bags, and apparel
- Proficient in navigating video editing software
- Comfortable with repetitive work while being on your feet all day
- Possessing the ability to work alone for long periods of time
- Skilled in communication and collaboration
- Ability to consistently meet production goals
- Possessing a “whatever it takes” mentality and jump in wherever the work needs to be done
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Female foot model:
- Must wear size 7.5 - 8 shoes
- Must have a calf measurement between 13 and 15 inches (circumference)
Male foot model:
- Must wear size 10-11 shoes
What you didn't know about the team:
The team all just recently relocated from Las Vegas.
The team member with the longest tenure on the video team has been with Zappos for 13 years!
Most videos shot in one day by one VPC is 202 in an 8-hour shift.
See Inside the Office of Zappos
Zappos, a subsidiary of Amazon, is a leader in online apparel and footwear sales, striving to provide shoppers the best possible service and selection. Zappos carries millions of products from over 1,000 footwear and apparel brands. Established in 1999, the company is located in Las Vegas, NV and has approximately 1,500 Zapponians committed to delivering WOW service each and every day.
Back to top