FC Warehouse Associate
- Louisville, KY
What you’ll be doing:
- Ability to perform all warehouse activities, including but not limited to, pick, pack, ship, receive, put-away, cycle count, and inventory audit.
- Ability to utilize various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reach trucks, and order picker.
- Ability to utilize RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities.
- Perform all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- High level proficiency in utilizing PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including, but not limited to, outbound process, inbound process and inventory control.
- Meet and exceed productivity standards while working safely, adhering to quality standards, and adhering to policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular attendance and punctuality
- Coordinate with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance.
- Performing other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the table:
Enhance Team and Culture:
- Talent for delivering a WOW customer service attitude
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team oriented environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing always changing environment
- Talent for multi-tasking with excellent follow through
- Friendly and polite with a professional work ethic
- Flexibility to work different job functions, shifts, overtime
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent education (GED), required
- Previous warehouse and/or retail experience is a plus
- Understanding of basic computer and internet navigation skills, required
- Being awesome
- Able to independently lift up to 50lbs for an extended period of time
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Hand-eye coordination
- Reaching, bending twisting, stooping
- Pushing and Pulling
- Lifting overhead
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Back to top