Solution Architect - Integration
- Flexible / Remote
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Tired of hearing stories about people responding to a phishing email asking for their username and password? Do you want to take action in securing people’s identity online? Join a passionate team with the quest of making the internet a safer place!
Yubico is seeking a candidate with great communication skills and a strong interest in customer focused security and authentication solutions to work with our strategic partners such as Duo, Microsoft, Okta and Ping. In this role, you will play a key role in establishing relationships with partners for integrating the YubiKey into different enterprise landscapes on behalf of our customers. The focus of this role is on exploring and expanding all the options available for implementing YubiKeys with our technical partners. Bring your technical curiosity and drive for success!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in key partner solutions that work with the YubiKey and other Yubico products
- Build lab environments to conduct proof of concepts (POCs) with Yubico products and partner products to further understanding of integration options and look for opportunities to improve the experience for our co-customers
- Work with the partners to verify, improve new and existing integrations
- Represent the voice and needs of the partner by providing feedback and visibility to internal Yubico teams
- Share your knowledge of partner integration by creating documentation and presenting training to other Yubico teams
- Participate in internal Yubico product previews including verifying the new product with partner integrations and providing feedback to Yubico product managers
- Participate in external partner previews to provide feedback and help shape
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in any, or a combination of the following: enterprise integration, identity, authentication
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable with building infrastructure to host lab environments. Must be able to use the command line, scripting tools such as Bash, Python and/or PowerShell
- Have knowledge of infrastructure and be familiar with source code tools such as GitHub
- Experience with designing, and deploying secure solutions within the enterprise
- Able to resolve issues while maintaining a good working relationship with internal and external customers
- Able to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Able to be flexible with work hours to coordinate with internal and external teams around the globe
- Excellent communication and listening skills with internal and external customers
- Enjoy learning and willing to quickly gain knowledge of the Yubico and partner product sets
- Passionate, articulate, and positive
- Able to travel (when safe) as needed for conferences and in-person meetings. Estimated travel time is less than 20% for this position, but travel can be variable.
- Able to work PST hours, if outside that time zone in the United States
Our benefits are designed for your overall well being:
Health coverage. We’ve got you covered with top of the line health plans, including dental and vision. We pay 100% of your premium and 85% for your family.
Retirement plan. Our retirement plan includes 401K contributions at a 2% match without cap and immediate vesting.
Wellness reimbursement. We provide you with $100 monthly reimbursement that you can use on your gym membership, a massage, or your favorite online fitness classes.
Equity in the company. We’re all in this together. We offer a stock options program so you can have a solid stake in Yubico’s success, which we think is pretty cool.
Learning and development. We encourage your professional growth and offer a yearly development stipend of $2,000 and mentorship program.
Time off. We offer a total of 15 vacation days plus 10 holidays, and 7 sick days a year.
Paid parental leave. We love welcoming new members to our YubiFamily! You will have 8 weeks paid 100% so you can take care of your new family.
Commuter Benefits. If you need to commute to the office, we offer commuter benefits.
Global events. We love spending time with our team! We host an all-team event in a new location every year where we plan for upcoming quarters, set goals, and most importantly, host fun events to encourage team building outside of the workplace.
Strong mission & company values. We’re a global team on a global mission to make the internet more secure for everyone. We believe that every person’s work matters. That you should always be nice, stay humble, and have fun, and never take yourself too seriously.
Here are some Yubico awards we are proud to share!
Honorable Mention in the General Excellence category as part of Fast Company's 2021 World Changing Ideas Awards
YubiKey 5C NFC named 'Best All-Around Security' in 2021 by ZDNet
YubiKey 5Ci named 'Best Mobile Device at CES 2019' from WIRED Magazine
Yubico named 'Identity Trailblazer' of the year at Microsoft Security 20/20 event
Yubico is listed as one of the 'Largest Greater Bay Area Cybersecurity Companies' by the San Francisco Business Times
Check our Enterprise Solutions LinkedIn page for more information about the sales and solutions teams!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Yubico does not accept agency resumes or referrals. Please do not send resumes or referrals to our careers staff or employees. Yubico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or referrals.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements.The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
Back to top