Senior Sales Manager, France
- Paris, France
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico is in the enviable position of its products being deployed at scale in 9 out of the top 10 internet firms. This success has led to many Global 2000 companies starting projects with Yubico. As Senior Sales Manager, France you will build upon this early success, and expand Yubico’s solutions throughout the country. You will be responsible for executing a regional go to market strategy, including directly targeting the Global 2000 firms, to ensure these customers benefit from Yubico products to the fullest extent. Of course, revenue booked is the critical measure, but this role is so much more. It's also about changing the world to be able to Trust the Net.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive the commercial relationship with each Global 2000 customer
- Create joint business plans with each partner, and ensure they are executed successfully
- Own the revenue number for both sell-through, and sell to the firms and their customers
- Report to the Sales Director & Regional VP of Sales of EMEA and APJ, often working with marketing and operations on scalable and efficient fulfillment
- This position is an individual contributor and field sales role
Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding and experience in vendor and direct sales and channel sales models, levers and rewards for hi-tech software, hardware, and service offerings
- Track record of over achievement in selling, in both direct sales and through technology partnerships, specifically to France's largest companies
- Comfortable having both business, and high-level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO, or CISO for a global 2000 company
- Good understanding the IT marketplace (security market will be a plus)
- Located in Paris area, France
To apply, please submit your CV in English.
Yubico is an affirmative action employer and is committed to the practices of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements.The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
Back to top