Marketing Director, EMEA
- Stockholm, Sweden
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico seeks an enthusiastic, data-driven Marketing Director to help us in our overall EMEA marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans and the representation of our brand. You will be responsible for sales and channel partner enablement, creation and driving of EMEA sales pipeline, coordinating with agencies (Digital/SEM, Creative), and assisting with EMEA-based events.
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to work with highly skilled individuals while telling the Yubico story.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Increase sales while supporting and expanding the Yubico brand
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, Ecosystem, and E-Commerce to develop, execute, and coordinate creative EMEA based marketing programs
- Deliver marketing assets to address EMEA regulations and compliance rules
- Create materials and assist sales with channel enablement to execute their own marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Digital/SEM, and Creative teams
- Plan and execute marketing programs to reach enterprise targeted audiences (social media, email, webinars, etc.)
- Assist local EMEA Sales teams with PR, shows, and events
- Manage localization of print and online materials
- Assist with data analysis (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a global marketing plan as assigned
- Travel (up to 20%)
- Reports to CMO
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as marketing Manager/ Director or similar role, preferably with experience working across multiple regions, and managing marketing materials in multiple languages
- Thorough understanding of marketing tactics and market research methods
- Demonstrable skill in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, G Suite, Salesforce.com CRM, Asana, LinkedIn, WordPress)
- Knowledge of print and digital marketing production desirable
- Multiple languages a plus (French, German & Swedish)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proven leadership skills
- Self-starter, self-sufficient, and results-driven
- Creative and business-minded
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Friendly, positive, passionate
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements.The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
Back to top