- Palo Alto, CA
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Your assignment is to create and maintain the foundation and infrastructure for our company to build the next generation of security services upon.
You will be part of a team located in Sweden and the US. Together we aim to automate everything from CI/CD pipelines to DNS records. If you are looking for a fun challenge, are passionate about usable security, and want to work at a fast-moving company, this opportunity is for you! In this role you will be able to:
Work with a wide range of technologies - from hardware to Web services
Put infrastructure in place to support the whole company
Work collaboratively with your team and other engineering teams to solve problems
Fulfill regular on-call responsibilities
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the security, availability, performance, scalability, and automation of our infrastructure.
- Work closely with both local and remote teams across the globe.
- Ensuring reliable and ongoing measurement and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Maintaining and enhancing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery of changes to improve the quality and availability of our products.
- As we are constantly growing you will be expected to participate and help us establishing new technologies in a broad spectrum. Opportunity to learn and lead!
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years working with infrastructure / networking
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform)
- Proficiency in scripting and programming
- Proficiency in utilizing Infrastructure as code
- Experience running solutions on AWS and/or GCP. Azure is a plus to have
- GCP experience
- Familiar with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements.The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
Back to top