Enterprise Account Executive, Federal/Public Sector
- Flexible / Remote
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico has become the standard for strong authentication at scale in 9 of the top 10 technology firms and we are well on our way to doing the same across Public Sector enterprise accounts.
Yubico is looking for a dynamic, experienced Account Executive to join our expanding Federal /Public Sector sales team. This individual will work with our rapidly growing customer base and prospects to drive Yubico revenue and large enterprise utilization. We welcome a strong individual who has deep knowledge of the Federal enterprise market.
Revenue booked is a critical measure, but this role is so much more. It's also about impacting the world and growing stronger Trust back into our digital world for customers, partners and their customers.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute your strategic and tactical business plan to drive revenue and large scale adoption of YubiKeys within your territory
- Own the revenue number (sell to and sell through) for your area by:
- New customer/logo acquisition
- Expand existing relationships and install base
- Define and grow new strategic relationships
- Providing thought leadership to customers and, when available, at industry events
- Develop local channel partners for re-sale of Yubico solutions
- Develop strong champions who actively advocate for Yubico
- Reporting to the VP of Public Sector Sales, as well as work directly with marketing and operations to drive scalable and efficient fulfillment
- Coordinate with internal resources in a dynamically growing business to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- When required work collaboratively with Solution Engineers to develop complex custom solutions
- This position is an individual contributor and field sales role
What a candidate must bring:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree, or relevant work experience
- Deep understanding and experience in selling technology to Federal enterprise customers
- Understanding of cyber security concepts and marketplace; Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a plus for this role - though not required
- Track record of overachievement in selling, in both direct sales and through partners and SI’s
- Comfortable having both business and high-level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO or CISO
Our benefits include:
Comprehensive health plans, including dental and vision
Equity in the company
Learning and development
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements.The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
Back to top