Channel Sales Manager, United Kingdom
- London, United Kingdom
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
We are seeking a proactive and dynamic channel manager to develop our channel network in the UK. Permanently in contact with our distributor and reseller network, you will be accountable for orchestrating all of our channel activities in the UK & Ireland. As Yubico ́s Channel Manager it will be your responsibility to have control over the selling, planning, forecasting, and execution in the growth of Yubico’s partnership channel.
Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales, and working in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Director UK&I and South Africa, you will be a key part of our regional go to market strategy. This will require:
- The support of channel partner engagement with large or strategic customers
- Working with and selling through Yubico’s channel partners
- Engagement with Yubico’s global technology partnerships to drive new opportunity
- Drives the commercial relationship with our channel network in the region.
- Identifies, recruits, enables, and supports distributors and resellers.
- Creates, executes, and monitors Distributor and Reseller business plans and performance.
- Motivates, educates, and incentivizes resellers and partners to ensure we are front of mind and achieve revenue targets set out in the business plan.
- Develops innovative strategic alliances that drive revenue and add value.
- Liaises between the Direct Engagement teams and Channel Partners to ensure the customer is serviced properly and their requirements are met.
- Deep understanding and experience in vendor and channel sales models, levers and rewards for hi-tech software, hardware, and service offerings.
- 5+ years track record of over achievement in selling through and managing channel and technology partnerships.
- A good understanding of the IT security marketplace.
- Experience of working with Identity and Authentication technologies preferred.
- Comfortable having business and high-level technical conversations.
- Able to take initiative, maintain a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and work effectively on projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Based in the UK (London preferred).
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements.The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
Back to top