Total Rewards Manager
- New York, NY
We are looking for a Total Rewards Manager to join Yotpo’s people team in New York. In this role, you will play a key part in developing compensation strategies and benefits programs, managing end-to-end compensation cycles and supporting key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a strong and competitive compensation and benefits package to support Yotpo’s ongoing growth. We are looking for someone with wide knowledge and a great passion for creating impact in an instrumental role within an innovative and fast-paced company.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Own the compensation planning and development in the US; this will include salaries, pay-for-performance plans such as commissions, incentive and bonuses, equity packages and benefits programs.
- Implement compensation philosophy, research external benchmarks, and proactively advice on all compensation updates, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Develop Yotpo’s internal sales compensation metrics to ensure our compensation plans are strong, current and competitive.
- Lead Yotpo’s benefit programs (401k, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.) to ensure relevant and competitive programs, always striving to discover areas in which we can enhance our offerings.
- Manage communication with benefits vendors, to oversee enrollment, renewal, and delivery of benefits to the employees.
- Create and manage routine analysis related to employee benefits, career progression metrics, diversity and compensation, management reports, and organizational health indicators.
- Evaluate and map HRIS organizational needs and ensure accurate and useful system design which meets the evolving requirements.
- 5+ years experience as a Compensation and Benefits role (or similar).
- Experience working at fast, globally distributed tech start up / SaaS organization.
- Expertise managing US employee benefits programs and vendor partnerships.
- Strong experience designing and implementing bonus, sales commission and incentives plans.
- Data driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make decisions.
- Autonomous worker with strong prioritization capabilities, highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office
- A valid U.S. work authorization
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with HRIS reporting (we use Bob).
- Experience working in eCommerce / retail industry.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top