If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Australia, and the Philippines — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March (you can call us a unicorn: our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist you'll support our fast growing R&D department. You'll be part of a global HR team in one of the fastest-growing startups in Israel. You'll be in charge of recruiting-related aspects from A to Z and work alongside our top-notch leaders. You will spot top talent, pitch our company and vision, build and shape great teams, and use innovative recruiting methods.
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for roles in Tel-Aviv- from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns
- Conduct effective, data-driven recruiting processes while utilizing our ATS (Greenhouse) while using metrics to support smart decision making
- Work alongside managers across departments to coach and train them on recruiting-related subjects
- Lead top candidate experiences, innovative recruiting & brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally
- 3+ years experience recruiting for end to end R&D technical roles at a high-tech/startup company
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.