Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist who is passionate about technical recruiting at a thriving startup!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of a global HR team in one of the fastest-growing startups in Israel. You'll be in charge of recruiting-related aspects from A to Z and work alongside our top-notch leaders. You will spot top talent, pitch our company and vision, build and shape great teams, and use innovative recruiting methods.
This is a full-time position located in our Tel Aviv office.
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for roles in Tel-Aviv- from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns
- Conduct effective, data-driven recruiting processes while utilizing our ATS (Greenhouse) while using metrics to support smart decision making
- Work alongside managers across departments to coach and train them on recruiting-related subjects
- Lead top candidate experiences, innovative recruiting & brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience recruiting for E2E R&D technical roles - a must
- At least 3 years of experience from a high-tech/startup company - a must
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more) - a must
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written - a must
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
Back to top