If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll play a critical role in developing and executing scalable hiring strategies to support the continued growth of our business. You will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, nurturing authentic relationships with candidates, and guiding strong hiring manager partnerships.
We have big plans for 2021, and the Talent Acquisition team has massive impact through building high performing teams to support our continued success. As a member of our globally distributed People team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on initiatives to enhance our processes, employer brand, DEI and candidate experience.
- Own full life-cycle talent acquisition: actively source, recruit and hire across a range of internal departments.
- Partner with and coach hiring managers to develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create, improve and implement innovative recruiting strategies to support hiring goals, create a world class candidate experience and continue to build employer brand.
- Source and identify qualified candidates from a variety of sources including: direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build strong relationships with both active and passive candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience.
- Implement structured, competency-based interview plans with a focus on removing bias from the process.
- Be data driven and routinely measure tool usage and ROI of sourcing platforms, vendors and productivity tools.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience; 2+ years of internal recruiting at a high tech organization.
- Experience using recruiting tools and resources such as: ATS (we use Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, etc.
- Demonstrated success running DEI focused recruitment processes, training, partnerships and programming.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work at a high pace, with competing, and changing priorities.
- Proven ability to coach and influence key stakeholders.
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
- Experience hiring go to market teams (Sales, CS, Partnerships, etc).
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
- Meet the team: Danielle Colanto, Gavin Davis, Amanda Treese, Zach Murakami, Sabrina Puggelli, Janea Reed
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.