Strategy & Product Marketing Manager
Yotpo’s mission is to make marketing more human. We believe that the modern consumer no longer responds to traditional advertising but rather relies on real people to inform their purchase decisions. Yotpo helps online businesses adapt to this growing trend by giving them the ability to acquire, convert, retain, and understand customers through user-generated content. More than 200,000 brands worldwide, including Staples, GoPro, and Esurance, rely on Yotpo to grow their business.
We are looking for an experienced Strategy & Product Marketing Manager with strong business and data orientation to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for understanding our markets and customers, and work as a cross-functional leader to ensure this understanding translates into better business decisions, go-to-market plans, and product strategy. This is a full time position based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop market intelligence and market requirements around the various markets in which Yotpo participates, and work with Product Management to inform product roadmap
- Lead continuous monitoring and analysis of the competitive landscape, and ensure the knowledge is effectively used in key decisions and processes across the company
- Assess and prioritize business opportunities through data collection, interviews, research, analysis and modeling, and present recommendations to senior management
- Manage the go-to-market planning and execution of new product releases
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insights about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for Yotpo’s products
- Develop positioning of Yotpo’s products in the market
- Lead pricing and packaging strategies for the company by working with finance, sales, product and marketing leaders
- 3+ years experience in product marketing, management consulting, business development, strategic planning, or similar function
- Excellent analytic thinking with ability to form solid conclusions from large amount of ambiguous information
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong data analysis and modeling skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead cross-team collaboration and influence decision makers without formal authority
- MBA from a top business school
- Track record of exceptional achievements and distinction
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic frameworks to market analyses
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top